Shipping

All Standard Shipping orders are shipped via USPS Priority or First Class.
If USPS service provides tracking number then we will provide it to a customer.

99% of our orders ship within 24 hours from the time they were placed. The remaining 1% of orders ships within 72 hours from the time they were placed.

Please note that delivery times are determine by shipping service selected during checkout process by customers and maybe delayed by weather conditions.